Islamic Cultural Centre of Finchley
HalalGuide rating
0 reviews
О мечети

Islamic Association of North London (IANL) was registered as a charity in 1977, although its activities, particularly those around faith, began long before its formal registration and the development of its current centre near Tally Ho Corner, North Finchley. Barnet is a vibrant community with a Muslim population of 20,000 which is around 6% of the all the religious groups in Barnet (Christians and Jews are 150,000 and 47,000 respectively). These three faith groups represent circa 70% of all the religious groups in the London Borough of Barnet. The remaining 30% comprises other religions. The vast majority of the Muslims are from over 65 different countries from Asia (including the Middle-East), Africa, Europe and South America. This makes the congregation in Finchley Mosque very diverse and unique compared to other Islamic and other faith institutions within the UK.

No testimonials yet. Add a review
685 High Road North, Barnet, Greater London N12 0